- 5 Benefits of Building a New Custom Home
- Energy efficiency: Custom built homes can allow for updated technologies for energy efficiency. So, you’ll not only save some trees, you’ll save some money!
- Custom Layouts: Being able to design the floor plan and features of your home will allow you to make sure that it not only looks great but lives and functions well.
- Privacy: Building your custom home to your specifications can be built to maximize the amount of privacy that you need.
- Saving money: When you purchase an existing home, which is usually several years old, it will cost you more money when you need to fix, update or upgrade certain aspects of it. Plus there’s also the inevitable toenails in the carpet left behind by the former owner….yuck!
- Peace of mind: When you build a new home that adheres to the latest Building Codes and that comes with an industry leading Warranty, you can rest assured that there won’t be any costly surprises in your near future .
Building your dream home has never been easier. Haven’t found a lot yet? No problem. At Coast Homes we have aligned ourselves with the Top Local Real Estate Agents who will assist you in finding the perfect home site. Haven’t identified the right floor plan yet? Again, no problem. We will work with you come up with a home design that not only “wows” you but will live and function well. At Coast Homes, we have access to a select group of Architects who can transform your sketch into an engineered reality. Once the plans are finalized, you will select your colors, finishes and fixtures at our stunning Design Center. Soon after, you will close on one loan for both your home and lot. Then, 6-7 months later, it’s “Moving Day”